Converged Resolution Service
With CTiQ Converged Resolution Service, customers no longer have to deal with individual vendors or manufacturer’s when they need help.
Tired of vendors pointing fingers at each other or keeping you in the dark about what is really happening? Let CTiQ Converged Resolution Service Experts and Engineers manage them so you can concentrate on your core business.
Whether Full-Time or Part-Time support, CTiQ Converged Resolution Service has a program to fit any client support environment, with any Vendor or Carrier.
Seeing the light!
With CTiQ Converged Resolution Service, our responders receive alarms from systems and calls from users. Our Intelligent Management Platform is working 24/7, and monitoring all vendors equipment, including hardware and software. In addition, the IMP automatically initiates service tickets, as well as sending notifications to customers about system issues. This unique capability combined with CTI’s Award Winning Services Team provides clients with business value, saving time and money, and ensuring up-time.
- Partial or Complete Vendor Management – Programs to meet our client’s needs and wants in full time or part-time support programs
- Reduce Down Time – Preventative management providing proactive support
- Reduce Vendor Management– Through an authorized LOA, CTI becomes and extension of the client team, with authorization levels being controlled by our clients.
- Multi-vendor Meets – CTI becomes the SPOC to arrange multiple vendor meetings such as with Carriers and Equipment Manufacturers
- Customer Portal – For Ticket Updates and client information
- Monitoring Portal – Issue validation and direct customer notifications of problems
- Alarm management – systemic notifications and ticket creation
To learn more about CTiQ Converged Resolution Service, contact your CTI Representative today or call us at 1-888-477-4248.