IT Managed Services in Pittsburgh
Leading Outsourced IT Provider for Businesses in Pittsburgh, PA
Do you need managed IT services for your Pittsburgh company from a provider with the expertise in your specific industry and its applications and programs? When you partner with Consolidated Technologies, Inc., we’ll work with you to understand your exact priorities and unique technology needs, no matter what industry you’re in. We have the knowledge and dedication to deliver absolute customer satisfaction to Western PA businesses.
Consolidated Technologies, Inc. has experience with the following Western PA industries, as well as many others:
If you’re wondering whether you need managed services for your Pittsburgh business, consider some of the products and services you’ll receive access to and what benefits you could stand to gain.
Managed IT Services in Pittsburgh
When you choose Consolidated Technologies, Inc. as your Pittsburgh managed service provider, we’ll offer several critical services that boost both your productivity and your bottom line. Our network and server management involves several different tools.
It’s no secret that IT teams at small and medium companies often find themselves stretched thin. With a range of solutions such as IT Helpdesk services, server management and more- companies seeking managed IT services in Pittsburgh choose CTI because of our ability to create a custom solution based on your business needs. Your SMB will have access to functions like our managed backup and storage, as well as hosting and co-location to limit the costs of physical infrastructure requirements.
Managed Solutions for Pittsburgh Businesses
- Network/ Server Management: When a system or function fails to work properly, an alert is generated and our team will immediately investigate the issue. Once we’ve identified the problem, we’ll take steps to fix it — remotely at first, and we’ll escalate our response as necessary.
- IT Help Desk: With remote management and monitoring capabilities, CTI can diagnose your windows issue or other application concerns to help your team get back to their work quickly. Whether it’s a technical issue, application crash or a concern about security, we’re here when you need us.
- Cyber and Network Security: Infrastructure and applications that your company uses are at risk, whether they’re on-premise or in the cloud. Our IT security services enable you to get beyond simple firewall solutions. You’ll be able to present a unified front against any threats that come your way, and you can limit outside access to mitigate risks of ID theft, fraud and any other damage that could harm your business or customers. Move beyond responding to threats. Instead, avoid them entirely.
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery: You can’t always predict natural disasters, power outages and other issues that might arise unexpectedly at your business. You can, however, rely on our business continuity and disaster recovery programs, which will give you a completely secure network and the peace of mind that follows. Your business will never have to stop due to any of these disruptions again.
- Cloud Computing: Using cloud computing solutions, you’ll be able to trust equipment investment, upgrades, storage and maintenance elsewhere instead of pulling from your budget. From public and private solutions to hybrid cloud computing, choose the protection, control and overall configuration that best works for your business demands.
- Mobile Device Management: With more companies looking for efficient, secure ways to incorporate their employees’ personally owned mobile devices into the workplace (also known as “BYOD — bring your own device”), comes more opportunity for hackers to get past your firewall, and security prevention measures. CTI offers a mobile device management (MDM) solution that keeps your employees happy – and keeps you in control.
Choose CTI for Your Pittsburgh Managed IT Solutions
Your business could enjoy countless other advantages by choosing Consolidated Technologies, Inc. as your Pittsburgh managed service provider, including 24/7/365 server monitoring and management, mobile device management, patch management and more. We will also stay cost-effective and help your IT team meet goals within desired timelines. Contact us today to learn more about our Managed IT solutions, or call us today to receive a free consultation for your business.
Contact us today for a free consultation for your business!
Consolidated Technologies, Inc.
Pittsburgh, PA 15222