Protect Your Network with Our Network Monitoring as a Service Program, featuring Network Resolution Services for Core & Switching, Routers, Firewalls and AP’s
Proactive Monitoring & Management Service
At CTI, our client’s priorities are our priorities. CTiQ Proactive Monitoring solutions bring our clients’ networks to life for them. The results are a 24/7/365 monitoring solution customized to each client’s needs and support requirements.
CTI’s Server Management provides our clients with unsurpassed peace of mind knowing CTiQ Proactive is actively monitoring their critical applications. Intelligent monitoring software combined with a 24x7x365 Service Desk and NOC offers a killer one/two punch to keep your business running.
In addition to intelligent software and skilled resources, CTiQ Proactive has been developed using automatic maintenance scripts. This means things get fixed without human intervention, saving clients IT Cycles, as well as increase application uptime.
Remote Administration and Converged Resolution Service
With CTiQ Remote Administration Service, customers have a perpetual UC Engineer to deal with individual vendors or manufacturers when they need help.
Tired of vendors pointing fingers at each other or keeping you in the dark about what is really happening? Let CTiQ Converged Resolution Service Experts and Engineers manage them so you can concentrate on your core business.
Whether Full-Time or Part-Time support, CTiQ Converged Resolution Service has a program to fit any client support environment, with any Vendor or Carrier.
With CTiQ Converged Resolution Service, our responders receive alarms from systems and calls from users. Our Intelligent Management Platform is working 24/7, and monitoring all vendors equipment, including hardware and software. In addition, the IMP automatically initiates service tickets, as well as sending notifications to customers about system issues. This unique capability combined with CTI’s Award Winning Services Team provides clients with business value, saving time and money, and ensuring up-time.
- Partial or Complete Vendor Management– Programs to meet our client’s needs and wants in full time or part-time support programs
- Reduced Downtime– Preventative management providing proactive support
- Reduced Vendor Management – Through an authorized LOA, CTI becomes an extension of the client team, with authorization levels being controlled by our clients.
- Multi-vendor Meets– CTI becomes the SPOC to arrange multiple vendor meetings such as with Carriers and Equipment Manufacturers
- Customer Portal– For Ticket Updates and client information
- Monitoring Portal– Issue validation and direct customer notifications of problems
- Alarm management– systemic notifications and ticket creation