Enterprise Sales Account Executive
Consolidated Technologies, Inc. (CTI), experts in Managed IT and Unified Communications with a growing footprint throughout the Northeastern U.S., is looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive to introduce prospective clients to our portfolio of advanced technology solutions.
CTI is dedicated to helping our customers succeed by providing efficient and effective solutions built on CTI application consulting while leveraging expert engineering and superior product sets. We combine intelligence, understanding, and integrity in building customer and vendor relationships founded on cooperation and measured by dedication.
Our commitment is to be the best provider of Unified Communications Solutions and IT Managed Services by delivering the highest level of expertise and customer satisfaction. In addition to serving as one of the largest Avaya, RingCentral and 8×8 partners in the Northeastern U.S., CTI provides services in the following areas: Managed IT Support, Help Desk Services, Contact Center, Cloud Hosting, Disaster Recovery Solutions, Hosted Unified Communications (VoIP) and Managed Security Services.
This is a full-time position, responsible for marketing voice, data, cloud and managed IT services to Enterprise and mid-market companies within your geographic reach. The Enterprise Sales Account Executive will work collaboratively with enterprises to demonstrate how our business solutions can help them to satisfy their complex technological needs.
This position requires a dedicated prospecting routine and an understanding of business solution selling. You will be supported by a strong team of knowledgeable professionals that will work with you to secure the business and make sales. The candidates considered for this position must be able to prospect for customers through social media, networking, telemarketing, and other web-based tools
Compensation is salary plus commission with unlimited earning potential.
Daily activities include the following:
- Cultivate relationships with prospective and existing clients in support of our recurring revenue products
- Develop custom solutions for clients’ and prospects’ complex needs
- Create and deliver proposals on product benefits that align with client needs
- Develop a business plan for enterprise sales that is consistent with company objectives
- Maintain client database and track appropriate sales metrics and results in CRM system
- Qualify new leads and prospects
- Work collaboratively with account management, sales engineering, and marketing functions
- Participate in routine sales and marketing meetings
- Maintain knowledge of industry changes; when possible, participate in trade organizations that align with our business model.
- Perform additional duties related to this position as assigned
- Three to five years of relevant B2B selling experience in the telecom industry; Managed Services sales and Hosted Unified Communications sales a strong plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven success at maintaining a sales quota
- Having worked in Cloud or SaaS sales is a plus
- Strong understanding of the value propositions for an MSP
- Detail-oriented; able to maintain documentation
- Positive attitude with strong presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- Ability to communicate with C-Level executives and/or business owner
- Must have strong initiative and ability to work independently to effectively manage your own sales pipeline
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Professional attitude and appearance.
Benefits & Perks
- Great work environment
- Highly competitive pay
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible work-life/mobility
- Continuing education
- Exposure to cutting edge technology
- Ability to work with national and international customers/companies
- Executive coaching
- Fun & exciting company events & social gatherings
- President’s Club incentive trips
- Option to participate in company endorsed community and social responsibility programs.
If you’re passionate about succeeding and wanting to make a difference, CTI is a strong home for you. The ability to earn a significant income is substantial. We are looking for focused and dedicated individuals to be part of a great team. We will train you and support you to succeed.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Managing Director Enterprise
Consolidated Technologies, Inc.
8 Slater Street
Port Chester, NY 10573