CTI OnCall-24/7 Full Service IT Department
Our Managed Services “gears” interlock to protect your business.
Face the changing demands brought by security, increasing complexity, and competition with CTI Managed Services. We’re your “IT Department as a Service,” delivering round-the-clock IT infrastructure and network protection — and peace of mind. Select a gear to learn more about each service.
Managed IT Services
Protect Your Network & Infrastructure:
- 24/7 monitoring of your computers, servers and network infrastructure to prevent downtime
- Regular software update, patch testing, anti-virus update
- Performance optimization to keep computers running fast
- 24/7 help desk to resolve issues in real time
Regular onsite review and planning
- Security Information & Event Management (SIEM)
- 24 x 7 x 365 Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Advanced Endpoint Protection with SOC
- Email Security & Endpoint Protection
- Notification and Threat Advisory Services
- Domain Name Services Management
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
IT Advisory Services
Promote Your Internal Team:
Our Tiered resources become YOUR team:
• Quarterly Business Reviews
• Technology Assessment(s)
• Strategic Planning
• Access to Experienced Professionals at an Optimized Cost
Protect Your Data
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery
- Professional Services
Office 365 Migration
Cloud-Based File Server
- Staff Augmentation
- Carrier Services
Provide customized solutions from Best-in-Class Providers
Bill Audits and Analysis
Value Added Carrier Management and Support
How Can CTI’s Managed Services Help You?
CTI’s most complete bundle — CTI Managed Services — ensures that your company’s IT infrastructure is protected, always available, and secure.
As your outsourced IT Department as a Service, you’ll get:
And, most importantly, CTI Managed Services are delivered for one convenient monthly per-user price — only pay for what you need, and scale up or down effortlessly as business dictates.
For a free consultation, please reach out to us at 888-477-4284 or through the Contact Form below.
Need a starting point? CTI is proud to offer a network and security assessment — a comprehensive process that leverages several industry-accepted methods of extracting network setup and configuration. You’ll get a report designed to help you understand the threats that could compromise your network security, and recommendations about how to best tackle your company’s unique IT challenges.