Choosing a Cloud Communications Provider
Unified communications technology lets businesses of all sizes increase their productivity and profitability. Consolidated Technologies, Inc. works with a host of cloud unified communications providers that deliver different advantages for your business. We understand that every business has unique needs, so we have carefully selected a portfolio of providers who understand the unique needs of companies like yours. This guide outlines what each provider offers and what size businesses they suit so that you can feel confident choosing a communications provider.
1. Microsoft Teams
- Chat: Share your opinion, and your personality. Send gifs, stickers, and emojis in a group chat or in one-to-one messages.
- Meet: Instantly go from group chat to video conference with the touch of a button. Teams of 2 or 10,000 can meet in one place, no matter how many places they’re in.
- Call: Make and receive calls with internal and external groups using Microsoft Teams Phone, Operator Connect, or Direct Routing.
- Collaborate: Easily find, share, and edit files in real time using familiar apps like Word, PowerPoint, and Excel in Teams.
- Video conferencing
- Screen sharing
- Custom backgrounds
- Together mode
- File sharing
- Apps and workflows
- Available in 53 languages and 181 markets.
- Privacy and security
Both SMBs and enterprises can benefit from RingCentral’s suite of UC, phone and contact center solutions. It has similar features to 8×8, but its strengths lie in different areas. Companies that focus on internal communications solutions might choose RingCentral instead of selecting 8×8’s robust call center features. Consider the following benefits:
- Powerful administrative tools and a drag-and-drop development interface
- Call center analytics alerts that you can customize based on desired KPIs
- Direct faxes from applications like Microsoft Office, Google Drive and Dropbox
- Audio conferencing for up to 1,000 people and video conferencing for up to 200 people
- Voice & Messaging: Route phones to your Avaya handset, your mobile phone — anywhere you happen to be. Or, get in touch on the fly via private or group chats and SMS. Use your desktop or mobile device to access all features.
- Meetings: From a browser or the Avaya app, join a full-suite virtual meeting room with complete video and collaboration tools built right in. Up to 200 participants can chat, present, assign tasks, store documents, and more.
- Analytics: Easy-to-use reporting lets you see how effectively your communications are working for your business. Use built-in reports or create your own dashboards.
- App Integration: With more than 100 ready-to-use business integrations — including Salesforce, Office 365, G Suite — and more always coming, you can easily put communications inside all the apps you use every day.
4. 8×8 Cloud UC
The 8×8 cloud UC suite combines UCaaS and call center solutions for enterprises looking to connect employees and customers. The 8×8 solution brings enterprise features to companies of all sizes. Companies with remote and global employees can especially appreciate its availability all over the world. Features include:
- Simplified administration and analytics of all locations
- Collaboration client that allows for ease of engagement between colleagues and customers
- CRM integrations for recording customer interactions of all kinds
- Global, cross-compatible solutions for every employee, no matter where they work
- HD video and audio: Bring HD video and audio to your meetings with support for up to 1000 video participants and 49 videos on screen.
- Built-in collaboration tools: Multiple participants can share their screens simultaneously and co-annotate for a more interactive meeting.
- Made for Connecting: Filters, reactions, polls, hand raising, and music or video sharing make meetings more fun and engaging.
- Recording and transcripts: Record your meetings locally or to the cloud, with searchable transcripts.
- Streamlined calendaring: Support scheduling or starting meetings from Outlook, Gmail, or iCal.
- Team Chat: Chat with groups, searchable history, integrated file sharing, and 10 year archive. Easily escalate into 1:1 or group calls.
6. Vonage Unified Communications
- A level of quality you can rely on: Enable 99.999% uptime reliability and Quality of Service (QoS)
- Mobility and collaboration: Increase productivity and connect with your team—and customers—virtually anywhere, anytime
- 50+ business phone features: A powerful, flexible small-business phone system that runs on your internet
7. OfficeSuite UC®
(Kinetic Business by Windstream)
- Feature-rich, business-class VoIP phone system
- Runs on any internet connection
- Includes HD video, audio and web conferencing
- Real-time presence and company-wide chat
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee plus 24/7 support
Contact Us Today for Help With Selecting the Right Cloud Communications Provider
For even more advice on choosing a cloud communications provider, contact our customer service team by completing the form below. We’ll help you find the solution you need to increase your productivity and profit.
Check out these other Cloud Resources: