6 Types of Managed IT Support
to Drive Business Success
For businesses, surviving, and thriving, in a digital world takes a lot more than an Internet connection and a Dropbox account. In order to get the most out of a distributed work environment, and to enable and protect devices wherever they are used, you need to make a real commitment to digital transformation, and to approach your IT footprint with a Cloud-first mindset.
In this short video, learn how a Managed IT Service Provider (MSP) like CTI can help you unlock the potential of your IT infrastructure. Rather than replace your IT department, the right Managed IT service provider partners with you to enhance your digital delivery – helping you to focus on what’s most important, while they do all of the legwork. Depending on the level of service you subscribe to from an MSP, you could have wireless networking and cloud backup support, as well as help with troubleshooting and data analytics. This video describes six important solutions your company should consider to succeed in today’s technology-driven world.
To watch the video, please click on graphic below.
You can view this video in full screen mode by clicking on the
Icon in the lower right corner once the video has started.
Below is a list of other resources about Managed IT Services. As always, if you have specific questions, please feel to reach out to us at 888-477-4284 or through our Contact Us form.
Transcript of the video:
Today, most communication can take place via mobile devices, and data lives on cloud servers. As such, outsourced IT services have gradually been used to enhance or replace portions of an IT department.
Here are 6 Types of Managed IT Support to Drive Your Business’ Success:
1. Networking and Infrastructure: Managed Service Providers offer a range of support options that can help your company handle WANs, LANs and other aspects of a computing system, including: Onsite infrastructure setup, Mobile networking, Managed cloud infrastructure, and Managed storage backup.
2. Security Management: A managed IT provider can make your company’s computer system safer with a range of security management and risk prevention services, including Anti-malware software, Patching and maintenance, and Application compatibility.
3. Communications Services: A managed services company will offer support on your data, voice and video as part of an IT communications package.
4. Software-as-a-Service: Software-as-a-Service takes the headaches out of system updates and in-house software installations because all updates and security patches get remotely installed the moment they become available.
5. Data Analytics: A managed service provider can take the burden of analysis off the shoulders of your company. The IT services specialists will harness and translate the key aspects of your data to make it accessible to the members of your team.
6. Support Services: With managed IT support services, each staffer can contact the remote support center for help on any given issue. Support services come in various levels, from help with computer desktop programs to assistance with hardware and software issues.
In summary, the six types of Managed IT Support that will help drive business success are:
1. Networking and Infrastructure
2. Security Management
3. Communication Services
5. Data Analytics
6. Support Services
If you’d like to be contacted for a free consultation on how Managed IT services can help your business, please fill out the form on our Contact Us page, or give us a call at 888-477-4284.